Topics covered in the series include:
- Personal stories of how each guest made their way to hiring
- The importance of DE&I in recruitment and example
- Be the glue connecting the different parts of people operations
- Improve hiring efficiency – be strategic over time
- Candidate experience and career development
- Lessons learned on scaling culture
“Recruiters are the unsung heroes of their organizations,” mentioned Ariana MoonDirector of Talent Acquisition at Greenhouse. “The process of matching an individual with the right job opportunity can be life-changing. With this podcast series, we want to celebrate the talent acquisition professionals who play a key role in building and implementing at the corporate scale of tomorrow. I hope their stories and advice will help inspire other recruiters who are doing amazing things and highlight the importance of the work they do in the world.”
“What is your why? » guests include:
- Felix J. LopezTA Recruiter at Convercent by OneTrust
- Brandi BergstromHead of Talent at Hartex, formerly Director of Recruiting at Netlify
- Shirin ParinehDirector of Recruitment at Fastly
- matt wooHead of Talent Operations at Ontra
- Parijat Tanna Talkadoperations, data analytics and systems at Coursera
- Kalliopi Zabafti, Head of Talent Acquisition at Kaizen Gaming
- Stephanie Jade Lütge-Thomas, Recruiter at Cobalt.io
- Beth ArmstrongVP of Recruitment at VaynerX
The series includes 8 podcast episodes, released weekly through mid-July, available wherever podcasts are shared. Access the entire Greenhouse podcast library here: greenhouse.io/podcast.
Greenhouse is the hiring software company. We help companies become great at hiring with our powerful hiring approachfull suite of software and services, Hiring maturity™ methodology and large ecosystem of partners – so that companies can hire for the future.
Situated at New York City with offices at San Francisco, denver and Dublin, Greenhouse has more than 700 employees worldwide serving more than 6,500 customers. Some of the smartest and most successful companies like HubSpot, Buzzfeed, JD Power, Booking.com, Scout24 and The Knot Worldwide use the Greenhouse recruitment software platform to improve all aspects of recruitment, helping them attract top talent. .
© 2021, Greenhouse Software, Inc. All rights reserved. “Greenhouse Hiring Maturity”, “Talent Makers” and the G logo are registered trademarks of Greenhouse Software, Inc.